If you need any further information regarding weddings and baptisms please contact Claire on 01481 231197 or contact us.
Baptism is a fist step into Christian faith and entry into membership of the church and Christian life.
At St Martin’s church we welcome the baptism of infants, children and adults.
Baptisms generally take place at a separate service at 12 noon on Sundays. In the Summer we hold a baptism service on the beach.
If you would like to talk about or arrange a baptism, please contact in the first instance Claire on 01481 231197 or email Contact Claire
Churches are special places and there are some things about a church wedding that you just can’t find anywhere else.
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage.
- God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- The church building offers outstanding beauty and centuries of history.
- A church can be described as ‘peaceful and serene’, with an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
St Martin’s church is a beautiful setting for a wedding ceremony, the atmosphere of the ancient church makes it a special place.
For more information please click here ?
If you would like to talk about or arrange a baptism, please contact in the first instance Claire on 01481 231197 or email Email Claire here
When someone dies there’s so much to think about and organise. Here at St Martin’s church we understand how difficult this can be and will support you in every way.
- We will help you arrange a funeral that will reflect the life of the person who has died.
- We will support you for as long as you need us with compassion and understanding.
- We will help you say your final goodbye in a way that really helps.
In most cases the arrangements are made with your funeral director first, however if you would like to speak to Rev. Daniel please call 01481 238303.